This is an easy recipe which you could make at home for the kids. Guaranteed they will love it.
200gms dark cooking chocolate
6 tbs cornflakes
50 gms cashew nuts
50 gms raisins
6 shelled walnuts, each divided into 4 parts
- melt the chocolate in a double boiler (use a pressure cooker with a steel bowl placed on top instead of the lid)
- add the raisins, cashews and cornflakes.
- fold into the chocolate till none of the cornflakes or nuts are visible.
- spoon into a buttered plate with a teaspoon.
- press the bits of walnuts onto each piece of chocolate.
- Place in the fridge for 15 minutes till the chocolates harden.
- dislodge the chocolates from the plate using a knife.