Thank you for watching Korean Cuisine with Anna Kim!
Today I'm going to show you how to make steamed rice.
Please watch my other videos and subscribe!
- 1 1/2 Cups of Short Grain Sticky Rice
- 2 1/2 Cups of Water
- Rinse the rice in cold water about 4 times.
- Put the rice into a pot and add 2 1/2 cups of water.
- Turn the stove on high heat and bring it to a boil. Do not cover it.
- Let is boil for 5 minutes and then turn the heat down to medium heat and cover it with a lid.
- Let the rice cook for about 40 minutes.
Thank you for watching Korean Cuisine and please let me know if you would like me to make a specific dish! Please Subscribe and leave comments!
Source: Youtube, posted for educational purposes