Thank you for watching Korean Cuisine with Anna Kim!
Today I'm going to show you how to make Kimchi Jigae.
Please watch my other videos and subscribe!
- 2 Cups of Kimchi
- 1 Pork Tenderloin
- 1/2 Package of Tofu
- 2 Pieces of Green Onion
- 1 1/2 Cups of Kimchi Juice
- 2 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil
- Slice the Pork into Medium Pieces.
- Cook on High Heat and cook with vegetable oil until done.
- Add Kimchi and cook for 15 minutes on medium high heat.
- Add Tofu and Green Onions. Cook for 5 more minutes.
- Serve with steamed rice.
*Tip* If your kimchi is sour, you can add 1 Tbsp of sugar.
Thank you for watching Korean Cuisine and please let me know if you would like me to make a specific dish! Please Subscribe and leave comments!
Source: Youtube, posted for educational purposes