We have a teenager friend who calls these snickerdoodles "More-ish" because once she starts eating them she always wants more. They are crazy good, and crazy easy to make, so we have "more-ish" cookies a lot. Here's Lauren Chattman of Pillsbury to show you how to make snickerdoodles.
Quick and easy snickerdoodle cookies recipe
1. Heat oven to 350°F. In small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon.
2. In large bowl, break up cookie dough and add a 1/3 cup of flour. Stir or knead in flour until well blended. Flour is added so the cookies bake up puffier and softer.
3. Reshape dough into log. Cut cookie dough into 32 (1/4-inch) slices.
4. Shape each into ball and roll in sugar-cinnamon mixture; place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
5. Bake 10 to 14 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.
Pillsbury's Snickerdoodles recipe makes 32 cookies.
More Howdini Dessert Recipe Videos
How to make mascarpone-filled walnut rolls
How to make raspberry chocolate almond crostata
How to make lemon bars
How to make monkey bread
How to make a pumpkin pecan braid